Sv: MKT TIMING-Astro Interpretation

>   In regard to coincidences, etc. Carl Sagan's last book, call something
> like The Devil In Nature, gives exceptionally good critical insight into
> great many of the many unsupported superstitious ideas that we all tend
> fool ourselves with. Of course, we would like the believe! But -- take a
> closer look and what do you really see?
>
> David Cicia

Honestly David,

What is the purpose of a post like this?

Are you trying to talk people into not trying new ways of studying markets?

Or, are you just publicly trying to convince yourself that you are doing
the right when you have decided not to?

Personally, I don't find your contribution very interesting. This kind of
criticism is very unproductive in my opinion.

regards
stig