Sv: fut:THE MEAL SAGA GOES ON....

> Stig ,
>
> Iīll make it short, since my last tries didnīt get through.
> Donīt forget the fundamental side of the game. We have record acreage
> and a potential for a record crop. SA just got one in and the asian
> demand fell apart. It is nice that you put my attention to the 160 mark,
> but the retracement we saw was about it. We are crushing for oil and
> produce big unused meal. Look at 85 charts, oil went up, beans and meal
> down. Except a drought, nothing can stop beans from trading with a 5
> upfront and meal will also have a tough time.
>
> So be prepared for the not holding support scenario and donīt bet your
> house on a reversal.

Thanks for the input,
This is the kind of input I think is valuable (even if it didn't help my
account today. As before I don't have my entry rules in order. My stoploss
however works fine. Mine was 159,3 - the low of the day.....)

What I failed to mention in the Gann chart was that this was the 4th try to
penetrate the support. This may be the time it will work. And looking at
todays price, it doesn't look too encouraging to belong. No diverence in
the charts anymore - right?

I'll keep your post for future reference.
regards
stig