MKT: Interpretation

> >   In regard to coincidences, etc. Carl Sagan's last book, call something
> > like The Devil In Nature, gives exceptionally good critical insight into
> > great many of the many unsupported superstitious ideas that we all tend
> > fool ourselves with. Of course, we would like the believe! But -- take a
> > closer look and what do you really see?
> >
> > David Cicia

David,

What would be really intrigueing is to provide the methodology to
disprove spurrious superstious beliefs.  Not just to quote ol' Carl who
is dead.  I beleive I heard that Descart before the Academy got them all
to agree that something was factually true.  He went through a 10 or 12
step process where they all agreed that it was now false.  Then he got
them to all agree that something was factually false and went through
the process where he got the acadamy to to agree that it was true!...
Something about linguistics and believe that is hard to pin down..

regards.

Don