MS spiral

I am just amazed how tops and bottoms of importance are connected in these
Soybean meal charts.
John taught me how do display charts from DOD prigrams. So now I can show
TONS of more charts!!!!!!:-) :-)...

With "focus" on the day of the low 4/13 (Full Moon on the 11th - a
Saturday) we find when displaying only EVEN Fn numbers we have 4 hits:
V24=6359days 3 days short of a hit in the middle of an M top
V20=2429 days Panic Bottom direct hit (Carolan claims SC works well with
panic - emotions)
V12=354 days = one year (very important) 2days short of a hit in the middle
of M top
V10=Direct top hit

I have never seen anything like it.
If you never heard of it, "The Spiral Calendar" is a set of time units
where the numbers of moons are measured in square roots of Fibonacci
numbers. Christopher Carolan wrote a book on the subject called "The Spiral
Calendar".
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't....
regards
stig
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\spiral1.gif"