Fut:SMV

I guess I forgot to add any astro info together with last comments on
Soybean Meal.
Seasonal UP from 4/30 by the way was in the October contract (SMV).

Teh attached giffiles show SM from (satsun) 1985-1998 and satsun2 1978-1985
The red dots show when Sun has been Conjunct Saturn.
I m not trying to prove anything scientifically I am just showing What
Happend in connection with this event in the past.

I have received  a few mails commenting on my contributions, and I would
just clearify some things. Especially to newbies.
I am not a professional (the proffesionals know that allready..)
I am not an experienced trader, I have been analysing different markets for
many years, but only recently had the chance to test these aproaches to the
market.
I have been trading regularly (Too regularly...) for 7 months and I am not
very succesful, I am hanging in there, but just barely. A Struggler  with
Capital S. So please only take opinions for what they are. My personal
opnions and observations and just that.I have come to  understand that more
is not neccessary better and I wish I find a simple aproach, but I can't
stop digging once I get hook on something. Read them and anjoy them for
what they are and perhaps get some good trading ideas. But if you are going
to use my info
CHECK THE FACTS, if you possibly can. Often I oversee things or in my
inexperience draw the wrong conclusion,because I have used the wrong
contract or data in some way. So check your own data of facts first.
regards
Stig
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\satsun.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\satsun2.gif"