SEX! SEX! SEX! Your attention please CRITICAL RT SURVEY

RT's,
	Sorry about the subject heading but your attention is needed and I'm just
trying to lend a helping hand. We need to get everybody stirred up on this.
If RT's has what they think they have(a group of active traders of  above
average competence) then we all stand to gain from a greater understanding
of the group. So unless you have Alzheimer’s or are too DUMB, LAZY, or just
plain don't care about trading, please take the time to respond. I for one
am very interested in the out come of this if you can’t tell.

Attentive Regards,

Brent