Re: Randy re: George Lane re: Jack Carl

I completely agree with Toms sentiments regarding brokers. Unless you are an
experienced trader and know what the heck you're doing, a good broker can keep
you out of a heap of trouble. Unless a broker is a complete idiot, it is in
his/her
best interests to help their clients MAKE money, not lose it. Brokers that
charge
$75, $100 and $200 a round turn disgust me. It's tough enough to make money
consistently, but when you pile on commisions like that, it is IMPOSSIBLE.

Gotta get to work now,

Pete