Re: DAY

Hi Ketayun,

A place you could go is http://www.elitetrader.com , they have a course on SOES
trading.  NOTE I've only seen one side views for this course and its $200.  Did
you goto AL Tech or Traders Access Center in Atlanta, GA?  If you would like to
SOES trade from home you could contact AT Financial, if you go with AT Financial
tell them you saw there ad on elitetraders, you could get a discount price or goto
yahoo and type SOES a couple of firms will show up. Looking at where you are
located you may have to goto New York City and trade.

Good Luck,
Joe Frabosilio