RE: Randy re: George Lane re: Jack Carl

Hi Randy, Pete, John and RTs,

I was a customer with Jack Carl.
1. They answer e-mail after three days after repeated questioning.
2. The sales rep and the desk people don't know the contract changes (e.g.
from live hog to lean hog) and their literature is not updated for these
changes either.
3. The phones are not answered after 4 o'clock.  Phone calls are not
returned.
4. I could not place an order for ten days, because they did not transfer
my papers. (form where to where I don't know)
5. No reply on the questions posted through their internet site unless you
call them.

Maybe this is the service for $38 discount fee that you can expect.

Wish you better broker/trainer.