RE: WOW with DTN for Futures

Hi Kevin,

I use WOW EOD for futures.  It has some nice feature with comparison to MS,
but in the futures trading it has a bug in system alerts/tests and does not
get you out on short trades if you define the stop-loss number.  In my eyes
this makes it unreliable, because I don't have a testing department to
prove that everything else is working.  This happens ONLY in futures.
 Their RT software is newer so they may have solved this problem.  My
experience with their customer support also very poor.

Good trading.