Re: Randy re: George Lane re: Jack Carl

At 09:58 PM 3/26/98 -0500, JDFO wrote:
>    Randy:
>
>    Whatever you do, DO NOT follow the advice of Pete and use the Personal
>Account Rep (i.e. salesman)
>at Jack Carl or for that matter any brokerage firm, unless you want to lose
>your stake quickly.
>
>    Forget all about these training classes;  everything I have tried with
>these types is pure hype.  You'll be much better off reading good books, and
>someone suggested Joe Ross.  I have heard good things about his writings.
>
>    Buy never, never let a broker teach you, at Jack Carl or
>anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>John
>jdfo@xxxxxxxxx

John
I am not a customer of Jack Carl.  I did consider going there a month
ago.  Now, of course I will not, although you did not say why.

Apologies to Randy for the reference.

Pete

P.S.

while I did fill out several forms at that website I never got email
back or application forms.  What I did get was a letter from one of
their brokers, which I lost.  Probably that was fortunate.
petena9090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx