Re: GEN: All indicators lag, don't they?

Aleks,

Thanks for the recommendation.

I think ANY relatively long term investor should take
a serious look at this site -- see the history of the
model and the predictions by this model.

It certainly has put a limit on the downside move
that I am anticipating with it's rather rosy look
for the next few quarters.

Certainly this model is NOT LAGGING.

Other NON LAGGING indicators are Fourier
projections and pattern projections (SwingMachine
is just one such tool).  These approaches --
ALTHOUGH NOT ALWAYS CORRECT ARE
NEVERTHELESS FORWARD (non lagging) LOOKS
AT MARKETS.

The "lagging" indicators are subject to interpretation
and so are most "non lagging" indicators.

Clyde Lee

--
Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO        (Home of SwingMachine)
SYTECH Corporation              email:   <clydelee@xxxxxxx>