Re: GEN: All indicators lag, don't they?

In a message dated 98-03-24 17:38:12 EST, CalaxCorp@xxxxxxx writes:

> I have heard of the term "leading indicators" before.
>  So is there not such a thing?
>  Could someone give me examples of "leading indicators" if they exist?
>  And how they can be used?

In Economics and I guess to a broad sense in the market there maybe are
leading indicators.  Interest rates might be an example of a leading
indicator, which in broad terms can effect the economy and the market.  But,
technical indicators to trade off of....  Only one I can think of is wishful
thinking or maybe just plain guessing.

                                   Pete