GEN: Any Tom Lehmans in the daytrading world??

The question that I am pursuing with folks is a very basic one:

Is daytrading the SP (from a remote location) a viable longterm business
strategy or is it strategy
that has periods of profitablity followed by dry spells (or worse)??

I know that answer depends on the trader & his method, but I am really
focusing on positively identifying a group of individuals who actually do
what I want to do, and specifically finding several folks who have
daytraded for more than 10 yrs.

Its like pro golfers, we all would love to become one, but we don't
personally know anyone who is on the PGA tour.  If not for media coverage,
it would be hard to readily identify the Tom Lehmans of the world. Tom L.
didn't break through till he was 30 something after 7-8 years of barely
earning a living.

Who are the Tom Lehman's of the daytrading world?  The guys who always
dreamed of being a daytrader, and who struggled for 5-10+ years trying to
break in, and who finally after years of work and persaverance finally
broke through.

I don't want to know these guys methods, I just want to know that a group
of them exits, and that there's hope for me if I stay with it!!  And if
there is no one like this then fine, I'd like to know that too!

Thanks

Bryan

Reply to:  teamdata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx