Re: GEN: All indicators lag, don't they?

Howard,

My favorites are:
1. Volatility studies to identify situations where the potential for
big moves exist (via Connors & Raschke's work).
2. Stochastics of RSI to identify momentum.
3. Recently, I've had very good success with Linear Regression Tools
to identify trend direction and strength.
4. Floor Trader Support and Resistance levels (the same kind that John
Dundee posts regularly about) to identify intraday trading levels.

How about you? What do you like to use, Howard?

Bob Hunt