ameritrade

Thank you to everyone's broker suggestions.  Per the reason I closed my
Ameritrade account, I've been very busy at work lately.  After a 12 hour day,
I got a sell order on a system of mine.  At midnight, the Ameritrade web site
was down for at least 30 minutes because I tried with two different web
accounts to log on over and over without success.  I needed to cancel an
exsisting stop loss order and replace it with a sell at market on open order.
I finally gave up and used their telebroker to place the market order.  I was
not however able to cancel the exsisting stop loss order and I was looking at
a hugely important meeting in the morning and needed all the sleep I could
get.  Next day, I found out they had canceled my market sell order and lo and
behold I had been stopped out for a sizable loss.  So the good news is, my
system called a good sell point.  My big problem was the treatment I receieved
from the "trade Manager" I spoke with.  He was rude and he basically called me
a liar.  While he admited that they had experienced "some web outages" that
night, he insisted that they had only been for 5 minutes (I tried for at least
30!) and that I had every opportunity to cancel my preexsiting stop loss
order.  I suppose I could have kept trying all night long and set my alarm to
get up at 6am, but I didn't.  I chose to take care of my main career so I
wouldn't be a sleep deprived idiot the next day.  This is the kind of
situation where Schwab would have bent over backwards to appologize let alone
give me my proper fill.
Jim