Systems Are Me And Most Of You From What I Have Seen Here-RE systems not us

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Systems Are Me And Most Of You From What I Have Seen Here-RE systems not us
  • From: John Cappello <jvc689@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 10:15:08 -0800

I was on vacation when this thread started so I don't know its origin in my deleting frenzy.

What I do know is this:
1.I would never be making serious money in this business were it not for systems/methods.

2.Everyone I have seen comment intelligently on this subject uses a system/method.

3.Egos seem to make a distinction between purchased systems/methods vs.personally designed ways of doing things.

4.In the future,blending of mechanical systems seems destined to smoothe equity curves and decrease drawdown based upon my early real time effort.

5.April 1, 1998 will be my first full year in this business having been led by a desire to withdraw to part time medical practice.I am on target at this time largely due to purchased systems one of which is "fraudulent"--imagine if it were genuine.

I could say a lot more but the gist of it is above.

Mechanically yours,
John