Re: GEN: Is anyone making money daytrading??

Bryan Finnegan wrote:

> Is it really possible to a successfull S&P daytrader from home/office????
>
> You hear so much about how impossible it is to day trade the S&P, and that
> the only way to successfully trade futures is through longer term trend
> following
> methods.
>
> I am looking for a successfull S&P daytrader who is willing to act as a
> paid coach.  I have
> about 18 months experience trading futures & developing tradestation
> systems.  But I have
> decided I really am committed to becoming a consistently profitable S&P
> daytrader.
>
> I just need some one to:
> 1. Confirm that day trading is possible!!!!   and
> 2.  Help me get started
>
> Please, no phonies, real traders only!!!!
>
> Bryan Finnegan

 Bryan,
     Why is it so important to be a daytrader?  What if you found out that
daytrading wasn't the most profitable way to trade?  Would you still want to
be a daytrader? Is your goal to be a daytrader or to be the most profitable
trader regardless of style or time parameter?

Curiously,

Norman