FUT: Evolution of Moving Averages (report)

The file is now available at http://www.jurikres.com/faq/reports.htm

Please email all comments DIRECTLY to me.  I'll summarize and post my answers
on this forum.

- Mark Jurik

>> If anyone requests it, and with permission of realtraders, I'll post a GIF
that shows the evolution of moving average designs over the last 6 years. It
compares Xaverage, Mulloy's DEMA, AMA, Tillson's T3, and Jurik's JMA). It shows
how the evolution process is pushing the filtering process of gapped price time
series very close to theoretical limits.<<