Re: ROC

All,
	I'm sure that you could get some engineers to devise an optical scanner
that would measure the distance between the various plots visually, but
what is the  advantage in that, you can just look at it yourself. I have
found that even with excellent indicators that visual inspection is the
only way to "see" the nuances of the markets. So, if you believe in your
plan whats wrong with your eyes? I will offer this one idea for you to
consider. Take the ROC and nest it in and RSI with a length of 10 subtract
50. Now you can use 25 and -25 to give you Over Bought   and Over Sold
signals.

Best Regards,
Brent