ROC and Momentum

Some RT out there was discussing something about Mark Jurik and gave his
website address.  I checked it out and it's a cool story.  Jurik is a
big time math guy.  The story seems to go that he did defense work on
guidance systems(missile, I think).  What this entailed was developing
formulas to track, predict future location, and intercept.  His Jurik
AMA definitely tracks price like a missile following a Mig.

But on the subject of ROC, his "VEL Zero Lag" momentum indicator looks
to be his most useful tool.  It seems to have a day or two edge on
standard Price - Price[10] indicators or any smoothed variety.  It costs
$200.  Not cheap, but it sure is smooth with very little lag.

He also has a very interesting ADX type tool. Very smooth, of course.
It seems to fix a few of the short comings of ADX.

Here is his address:

http://www.jurikres.com/

Thanks!

Tim Proeber