Gen:Tom Bierovic

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Gen:Tom Bierovic
  • From: TNkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (TNkkkk)
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 07:11:42 -0800 (PST)

realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone out there know much about Tom Bierovic of Synergy Futures,
Wheaton, Illinois. Apparently there is a book,"Synergetic Approach to
Profitable Trading" and videos which can be purchased.
I am interested in finding out more about his approach to trading and
whether people have found his stuff of value or not.
If anyone has a tel.number, fax or e-mail for this guy I would appreciate
it.

Regards, Tom Nagle .