MidAm EOD Data

Hi,

I am going to start trading the MidAm markets to get my feet wet in trading
before moving up to the big boys. I will trade them for a while until I am
comfortable w/ the trading process and my trading system. The question I
have is this:

Do I really need MidAm EOD data or can I use regular EOD data from one of
the major exchanges??  It seems some of the better data providers (like
pinnacle) don't provide MidAm data. I've heard talk that the prices are only
off a tick or two anyway. I appreciate your responses.

Mark