Re: ROC

Michael,

>I can't see how you can construct a system when each respecticve ROC is
>"scaled to screen"? Since you are thus comparing different levels
>visually that may not translate numerically?

That's why I have no system.  Hoping someone has an answer.  Maybe
there is no way to construct a workable system due to the variables
changing
with every bar.  I do know that once a signal (apex formed) is indicated,
even though it may seem to disapear as time (bars) go on, the original
signal
as it appears on the right side of the screen is valid.

Randy