Re: Fw: ROC indicators

Kevin and All,

["Hi,,,Randy.
I just received an email from Ned and came to think of an idea.
As you know,,,,ROCs almost 100% correct catching short term move.
I did already on Natural Gas and Coffee,,,,possibilites on daily and weekly
charts both.
The thought I came up with just minutes ago,,,,is this,,,,,if you,,,or I
might say,,,we (others who are interested in ROC and capable of further
researching) could somehow combine ROC with longterm analysis method such
as Eliot Wave or Gann method,,,,or whatever in that capacity,,,,,I think we
could land on ALMOST holy grail. I know this is a long shot,,,or shot in
the dark(not sure about this expression,,).
However if we could gather enough resources from RT,,,,,I think it's
do-able.
Let me know what you think."]

I'd love to see a system built using the interested RT's.  I believe we
have
a start and hopefully we can nuture this to include, as you said, other
indicators, filters, systems that make it a very dependable system overall.

I have been experimenting with other indicators but am hopeing someone with
a back ground in Elliot Wave, Gann, Fib, Etc., can offer additional
support.
We also need someone with programming skills to jump right in.

I do have another system (indicator) that I want to present that could
possibly
be combined with what we already have to give us an even better product.

I have trouble with setting stops and with exit points.  Maybe someone
could
offer an idea.

What do you use for an exit point?  How do you set your stops?

Randy