Re: bonds

RL2946 wrote:

>      Michael, and RT,
>
>      Nature's Pulse has given an Automode signal
> for a change in trend tomorrow 3/12/98, for the
> long term interest rate (TYX).
>      Today, it fell through the 50% retracement
>  of the upswing of 1/12/98 - 3/6/98,  but hovered just above the 38%
> retracement of the upswing of
> 2/18/98 - 3/6/98, at the close.
>      In my topsy turvy view of this market, looks
> like we are near a t-bond top timewise and
> maybe pricewise.  A t-bond price under the
> open, and previous day's close, near the close
> thursday or friday might help confirm this view.
>      Interesting cluster of Astrological aspects
> of Pluto, associated with bonds, this week;
> one might be on the lookout for one of those
> long, drawn out, trends to start here.
>
>      Invertedly,
>
>      Rory Lewellen      RL2946@xxxxxxx
>

> Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 04:58:20 -0600
> From: Michael Mangiafico
> >>
> Current trade I am looking at is shorting June Bonds, model is in sell
> zone in a down trending market.  Comments?
>
> MM
Thank you for you feedback.  I pulled my short on Wed in globex.  I
still want to short the market, but I did not get my confirmation signal
on Wed. Currently flat, will see what happens.  I agree with you your
time/price analysis, which fits with mine.  However, my statistical
models did not confirm with each other, so I will wait.

MM