Re: DATA FEEDS - DTN & WOW

Dear Ray and RT's

    I really can't answer any of your questions regarding WOWDT. But I thought it
might be of interest to all to know that, in a recent exchange with WOW tech
support, they informed me that, sometime after  the second quarter of this year,
WOW will be able to read TS formulas. In fact, here is what they told me:

Soon with our Trade Talk feature due out after the 2nd quarter, you will be
able to import formulas from Trade Station.

Hope this is of interest.

    regards,

    Antion Meredith

--

--

--

 "I speak truth, all should listen, those who live in love are  the ones

who attain to God"

     Guru Gobind Singh ji

  antion@xxxxxxxxx

  http://www.aloha.net/~antion/