Re: mechanical system trading results

Andrew & Realtraders;
        I for one vote for you doing this, with thanks.  I personally got
burnt, several years ago, by purchasing and trading Recurrence IV.  I was
sold on their ad, plus they sent me what was supposed to be the trade by
trade results, over a period of time.  I thought they were honest, they
actually showed where they had trading losses, but from the hue and cry from
the trading public, I was not the only one taken in.  By seeing your
results, it will allow those of us, who want to trade a mechanical system,
the opportunity to see the day by day results, without any bias from a
person directly involved with the different software companies.

Thanking you in advance;

Don