Re: monitor problems

Personally, I do not think a 17" is enough.

I have a Mac with a 20" RasterOps and a 17" Applevision which, combined,
are fine. But I also have a Gateway with just one 17" inch monitor. I
thought because I was only going to use it to crunch parabolic and
volatility stops I would go blind with the 19". But now I am sorry
because there just is not enough room on the screen.

--PJS