Re: monitor problems

Simple yet frugal way to handle this,,,,
Multi-monitor video card.
You can use upto 4 monitors on one CPU,,,,and view all different screens on each monitors.
I did a little research on this,,,and concluded Colorgraphics' video card is the best bet,,,,Futuresocurce and Aspen Graphics use their video card,,,,and the cheapest among 3 or 4 of competitors.
You can find Colorgraphics' website,,,(I can't remeber its URL off the memory) with any search engine and go look for youself.