talk about the markets

I for one would rather discuss technique than the markets.  The reason
for this is that if I want to bet the market is going up, I don't want
some one to tell me why they think the market is going down.  I believe
that I have to take my bets within my own system and prefer not to be
influenced by others opinions.  I go onto Avid and more than once have
gotten shook out of a position because of listening to people who think
they know which way the market is going.  I am not strong enough to hold
my bets in the face of others telling me what is happening within their
opinion.  Maybe realtraders is not for me.

Paul Cote