ADMIN: Talking about the markets

Paul and Realtraders,

   Influence by other, whether through this Forum or through the Media (via
newspaper, CNBC, business journals etc.) is part of everyday life.
However, it is NOT meant to influence you BUT rather EDUCATE you through
means of illustration.  Obviously, if you just took a long position in the
S&P, for example, and someone simply says, "I am going short", without
explanation, I am sure you will simply dismiss their information.  This
applies to post sent to this forum or from messages sent through the media.
 However, if someone illustrated or described their reason for going short,
it may "open up your eyes" to alternative possibilities.  From this, we can
learn and strengthen our own trading methods and  philosophies through time
in an attempt to better ourselves in the long run.

  So, in summary, the idea of sharing different market analyses is an
attempt to strengthen our knowledge of technical analysis and possible
become a more rounded trader in the process.

Thank you,
John Boggio