Re: UNREAL TRADERS

     Simon Trevor wrote the excerpted message below.  I couldn't disagree
more.  To the contrary, all I see are posts regarding systems/software, data
and advisories.  I couldn't care less.  I joined Real Traders to talk about
markets to other traders, their methods, their analysis of charts,
signals/indicators,,,and yes, their opinions.  The 'why' is simple.  I'm still
learning and gladly acknowledge that I do not have all the answers.  I have
often thought those of you who are into developing and testing all these
systems might do well to have your own group, and those of us more interested
in the markets should have ours.  I vote 100% with Stig on this.