Re: REALTRADERS digest 714

In a message dated 98-03-04 12:10:50 EST, fellars@xxxxxxx writes:

<<
 For example, John Boggio posted a very interesting Symwave opinion on Silver
a couple of weeks back
 shortly after the early February high.  I posted a contrary opinion, which I
felt would also stimulate
 discussion, a couple of days later and the thread died right there.  If there
are people around with
 interesting market opinions, they seem to be lurking and not posting.

Good point
I posted that I had bought a may silver put on 2-17 looking for a bottom of a
39 week cycle due in may. I did not wait it out and took a 130% profit on the
38 % retracement completed on 2-25 @6057- I still am looking for lower silver
into may due to cycles and my 1%kagi chart is still bearish. I do not have a
silver position at this time.
I also believe a long term (late summer) crude position is something to look
at because:
-there is a roughly 9.6 month cycle due for a high in july/aug
-if you project forward 1.62 times the time between the early '86 to late '90
significant highs then you arrive at early fall - roughly coinciding with the
shorter cycle.
If these two signals coincide they should give a stronger move than
independently

Eric