Re: Dynamic Traders

Yes I just received the software last Wednesday, and so far so good. I find
the manual easy to read and follow. The 800 number for tech support is nice
and the person on the other end is kind, patient, and informed. There is a
30 day trial. The Program is great. If you have $1300.00 left on your
plastic, give it a try. The weekly report is easy to follow and realistic
in it's projections, at least as I can tell.

James Semmons