Subject: Re: btgc
Date: 02/18/98 09:24pm

Hi Richard,

I make no attempt to predict the future for BTGC but here's something about its past.  BTGC was a
darling of the Buy and Hold boys and the EPS/New Highs groupies in late 96 and early 97.  Many of
those guys are still playing the stock.  Their psychology is to grin and bear declines until they
become unbearable or until they lose a percentage of their investment that is not related to the
performance of the stock but rather related to when they got in.  When they're all out, the stock
can only go up.  You need to take a close look at volume analysis to figure out if all these
disappointed guys are out of the stock yet. Be careful because when they thought the stock had
support at 11, they found out otherwise. Notice 7/8/97 and more recently 1/29/98, see how the price
action, follow-up and volume compares with today.  The carefully analyze the news that must be
responsible for today and evaluate today's drop in that light.  Please let me know your analysis, I
might want to play the stock myself.  I think BTGC is an Isreal based drug company specializing in
hormone based pharmaceuticals, with HQ  in New Jersey.  Good P/E.

Best wishes,

James