Gen: Automatic Versus Hand Plotting

RT's,
	 I just read an interview of Linda Bradford Raschke in the new issue of
Omega Research Magazine. She advocates "hand" charting and asserts that
many old timers do this. I have really never done this aside from punching
the O,H,L,C into my computer by hand. As she puts it [regarding charting by
hand(CBH)] "Not only does it go to a different part of the brain, it sort
of internalizes it, and you get into the habit of looking at trend lines ,
of being aware of significant chart points." I'm thinking that she must do
CBH "end of day," it would be impossible to stay up with intra day.  Do you
experienced types CBH? Any other comments about CBH?

Graphically,
Brent