Re: Stable Graphs and other shareware

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Stable Graphs and other shareware
  • From: Joe Frabosilio <joe6964@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 11:23:58 -0800 (PST)

Humphrey D. Geiseb wrote:

> Do we have any traders on this list using a shareware program called Stable
> Graphs. If you have any experienced with any shareware programs, please
> give me some advice on which one to buy.  Bottom line:  I am cashless and
> need a competitive"cheap" program to track the markets.
>
> hum
> Moscow

You might want to check out Window on Wallstreet for dow jones 5.0.
Cost is $39.95 plus shipping $7.95.  Its equal to the professional
investor 5.0.  I'd talked with the company (WOW) direct and they agreed
its no major difference.  You can track, stocks, bonds, mutual funds,
and commodities.   The private investor service is $29.95 a month from
Dow Jones.

You could do your own programing or if you use Fibonacci Arcs,Fans,time
zones or Andrew's pitchfork, cycle lines, Gann Angles, Gann-Retracement
its in there for $39.95. Which I thought was a great deal.

Good Luck,

Joe Frabosilio