Re: Adv. Get 7

On Mon, 09 Feb 1998 17:34:33 -0800, you wrote:

>>I received the new windows version of Get last week. As usual Tom Joseph
>>has produced a remarkable program. I haven't read the manual yet because
>>it is so intuitive. One or two minor questions were handled by Tech
>>support in minutes.

there is an email based user group of Ad Get people available by
asking:
Steve Griffiths  ad get, steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

contains about 1 or 2 email per day at most and they are good ones.

todd_horton@xxxxxxxxxx

for information on neuropathy and homeopathic treatment of :
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/thorton