Re: Adv. Get 7

Dave -- I "second" your comments, and have been a user for about the same
amount of time.  GET 7 is truly outstanding, as is the customer/tech
support.  Have you tried the spring seminars, held at the CQG offices in
Chicago?

With best regards,

Colin Johnston

At 05:34 PM 2/9/98 -0800, David Gardner wrote:
>I received the new windows version of Get last week. As usual Tom Joseph
>has produced a remarkable program. I haven't read the manual yet because
>it is so intuitive. One or two minor questions were handled by Tech
>support in minutes.

Colin C. Johnston
<colinjhn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Carpe Diem ...