GEN: Jeff Cooper

This is for the new RT's who wanted to know more about Jeff Cooper. You
can go to the RT web site and look at the interview and go to the
section were the best of RT there is something there about Jeff Cooper.

I have the Hit and Run book its pretty good.  He was the first trader
for stocks that I know that talked strongly about money management.  I
ordered his daily fax service.  His setups were very good, some days
were better than others but overall good.  With two trades the first
week it payed for the 3 month fax service.  I traded it a little
different than others.  At the time I was only able to look at one stock
at a time in real time.  So when I recieved the fax at night, I would
look at all the stocks to see which one I was going to trade.  I did
miss a lot of good setups because I was focusing on one stock while the
others went high or low.  (You get about 10 stocks faxed to you each
night.)

I had stopped trading the system to try some others things in trading
that did not work out.  Not even good enough to talk about.  Live and
Learn.

I just order Window on Wall Street software, so I can try to program his
setups into it.

I've side line trading for now until I have a trading plan. I'm going to
program systems  and back test systems until I find one that I feel is
good for me.

Anyone who has Jeff Coopers 5 day momentum and would like to trade books
or talk about the books, please e-mail me direct.

Thanks,
Joe Frabosilio