Re: MESA \ Cycles

Clyde -

The attached gif is SM's Fourier solution with the high's modeled for
SPX cash as of 2/6/98.  It appears to be pretty much what I would expect
happen for the next couple of days.

I'm satisfied that the Fourier approach is useful if you are realistic
about what to expect and stay alert for divergences between the solution
and the market reality.

Thanks for sharing SM with us -- it provides another dimension to the
analysis process.

Ned Markson
cnedgo@xxxxxxxxx

Clyde Lee wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I did not provide these routines to start an argument
> over Fourier or MESA, simply as something I thought
> might be useful to some of you.
<snip>

Clyde -

The attached gif is SM's solution with the high's modeled for SPX cash
as of 2/6/98.  It appears to be pretty much what I would expect to
happen for the next couple of days.  I'm satisfied that the Fourier
approach is useful if you are realistic about what to expect and stay
alert for divergences between the solution and the market reality.

Thanks for sharing SM with us -- it provides another dimension to the
analysis process.

Best regards

Ned Markson
cnedgo@xxxxxxxxx

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\HJCAP006.gif"