Re: Technical-Seasonal Trading Thread

At 06:56 PM 2/5/98 -0500, you wrote:
>To all who participated:
>
>Thank you for your generous response to this subject. I must agree with the
well thought out consensus that the combination of these 2 methodologies is
not a valid long term successful method.

>My prior observation of encouraging results does not seem to hold the test
of time.

>I recall a book by an Attorney-Trader whose name I believe is Gould.Mr.
Gould did the best presentation I have ever seen on a Techno-Fundamental
System and successful.
>I passed on it because I was looking for a mechanical system which I found.
>
>Does anyone know of Mr. Gould and how to contact him if he is still around?
>
>Does anyone know of any easy to implement Techno-Fundamental methods?
>
>Mechanically yours,
>John C.

Hi John, Rtrs
I know one Bruce Gould, I don't know if it is the same person, his address
is: Bruce Gould Publications, P.O. Box 16, Seattle, WA 98111 fax no.
1-509-422-5109.   He markets a system called Money-Machine for $1500, claims
30 years experience , is author of The Dow Jones-Irwin Guide to Commodities
Trading. His system is a manual not a software. I don't have any experience
with him but know one of his system is a channel breakout one.
I believe Larry Williams uses COT along with open interest in a sideways
market to forecast mkt. direction.. He says that is the easiest way to
incorporate fundamentals into technical analysis, and the only practical
way.
Also Alaron Trading has an analyst , I believe his name is Chuck Levitt who
uses fundamental to forecast prices. He is supposed to be the same analyst
who helped Hilary Clinton make her $100,000 from $1000. I don't know how
much of it is true.
This is for information purpose only, please ask for some kind of
verification of results before spending any of your hard-earned money. Hope
this helps.
Happy Trading,
Asif