Technical-Seasonal Trading Thread

To all who participated:

Thank you for your generous response to this subject. I must agree with the well thought out consensus that the combination of these 2 methodologies is not a valid long term successful method.

My prior observation of encouraging results does not seem to hold the test of time.

I recall a book by an Attorney-Trader whose name I believe is Gould.Mr. Gould did the best presentation I have ever seen on a Techno-Fundamental System and successful.
I passed on it because I was looking for a mechanical system which I found.

Does anyone know of Mr. Gould and how to contact him if he is still around?

Does anyone know of any easy to implement Techno-Fundamental methods?

Mechanically yours,
John C.