FUTR - pivot points

Hi RT's.

This message is directed to those of you that were/are floor traders. (Norman)
I've noticed the past few months there has been a greater number of markets
with opening gaps than in the past. I use a strategy that sets the buy point
at the previous day's high, and vice-versa for the low...

It has been suggested that I use both the previous day's high in conjunction
with the opening range to generate a signal after the 1st hour of trading.
This opening range is a pivot point, & if price is above that, it is bullish
& vice-versa for bearish.

Any comments?

Dean