Re: GEN - TS resource error

One other thing. If you have a large hard drive that is partitioned and
have the first partition full. You will have less virtual memory than if
you had only your operating system in the first partition and your other
programs stored on other partitions. Bob what you did by clearing up
space on your hard drive was to increase the size of your virtual
memory. You can increase the size of your virtual memory even more by
moving your programs to other partitions.

Harley