Re: Stopping Futures with options

Richard wrote:

> In summary, never trade another product (or another "related" market for  that
> matter) in order to get out of a wrong position.
>
> In summary, "never" is a pretty strong word to be using. Use it for
> yourself if you wish, but I'd try and stay flexible just the same.
>

> >Gwenn

Rich, don't take things personally. If you rather pay twice for the
components of one synthetic, fine with me. No wonder your broker likes
you. If you trade them separately, it is another thing, and I don't see why
you feel compelled to take issue...

As far as "never" is concerned, you are right, please replace with "always",
it will probably improve ease of trading on each instance  I am sure.

How is the word again? K.I.S.S. I think it was...

Gwenn