Re: Mini S&P

Brent

   Well, I'm sure your derisive suggestions will certainly bring other newbies
"out of the closet" to ask their simple-minded questions.
   Quasi means "semi", which means it's not really a system.  I asked for
suggestions because I am trying to progress toward finding a method, system,
strategy that works for me.  I am not looking for, nor am I inclined toward,
mechanical systems nor fancy-dancy software with zillions of indicators.
   Perhaps I should have explained further in my initial query, or perhaps
such queries are not welcome on this forum and I should have kept quiet in the
first place.

Joanie