Re: Mini S&P

Joanie,
	Lighten up a little. "If you can't be funny you wont make money". I meant
no derision, you certainly are welcome here as far as I'm concerned, but if
your here to learn something you might as well zero in on what you want.
There are about a million or 2 approaches to trading the markets. To simply
say, "I would welcome input and trading strategies". is a little nebulous.
I myself have been seriously trading for only about 4 years and I learn
something new all the time. So set a spell, ask a few specific questions
and I'm sure the RT's will love to have you aboard.

Sincerely,

BrentJoanie,
	Lighten up a little. "If you can't be funny you wont make money". I meant
no derision, you certainly are welcome here as far as I'm concerned, but if
your here to learn something you might as well zero in on what you want.
There are about a million or 2 approaches to trading the markets. To simply
say, "I would welcome input and trading strategies". is a little nebulous.
I myself have been seriously trading for only about 4 years and I learn
something new all the time. So set a spell, ask a few specific questions
and I'm sure the RT's will love to have you aboard.

Sincerely,

Brent
PS. There are a myriad of systems out there with names like, Aberration,
R-Breaker, etc. You can name one anything you like.

> From: OkieDame <OkieDame@xxxxxxx>
> To: brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx; realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Mini S&P
> Date: Tuesday, January 27, 1998 11:02 AM
>
> Brent
>
>    Well, I'm sure your derisive suggestions will certainly bring other
newbies