Re: GEN

ChrisPR1 wrote:

> Let me pose a question to the forum...
> I am 20 yrs old, been investing/trading successfully since 1994, licensed
> stockbroker for a year and a half, sophomore in college and have a 120K
> portfolio.  I read various magazines and newspapers, i.e. IBD, Barrons, WSJ,
> TA of Stks & Comm., etc. etc.  and I have developed successful trading ideas
> of my own that I have tried to put into use.  My problem is this:  At school
> (economics major) I feel as if I am not learning anything that will improve my
> trading.  I anticipate that after school is completed I will trade my account
> full-time.  I have also noticed that the best opportunities often surface when
> I am in class when I am unable to act upon it.  Is it worth my while to
> complete school, with all the irrelevant subjects, and sacrifice any trading
> opportunities, or should I trade full-time, knowing that it is probably what I
> am going to do after graduation?

You can always trade, and life is quite long usually, but you cannot go back to
school that easily. Some people never get thechance to go to school. You have it.
Honor it, and then go and do your thing, you'll be proud of you. Else you're highly
likely to regret it at some point or another. And that is the worst thing that can
happen...